10 January 2014

Once Bitten

Happy New Year! It's hard to believe that 2013 is over and we've now moved on to 2014. Although 2013 mostly sucked, it's sad to say goodbye. 2014, on the other hand, is going to be a kick-ass year! I've already decided. And when I decide something, it happens. Usually.

My first piece of brilliant news for 2014 is that my first book finally has a title! Once Bitten will be released in May as long as I can stay on schedule. And so far, so good. I can thank my friend Amy for the title, since I never would've thought of it on my own. I must say, it fits the book perfectly. Thank you, Amy!

My next bit of news is that I have finished the fourth (?) or fifth (?) round of editing and am taking a small break while someone else edits my edits (tee-hee) so I can bring y'all a superior product. Maybe not superior, but at least one free from errors. Or as free from errors that I can possibly make it. I am also working on book 2 of the series and am almost half-way through the first draft. It'll definitely need a lot of TLC when it's completed, but it's coming along nicely.

The next few months will be a race to the finish line for me. I'll finish school and release my first book in May, both of which I'm excited about. Yup, 2014 is going to rock hard. And I'm looking forward to every minute of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment